First Prop. A invite

I got a phone message from a woman with the Potrero Hill Democratic Club -- they'd like me to come and present against Prop. A at their event a week from this coming Tuesday at 825pm. I would like to do this, but may or may not be back from Libertopia by then. Matt says he will be out of town. If anyone else is available to go and represent the LPSF in case I don't make it, that would be good. It's at the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House, 953 DeHaro @Southern Heights (a long block up the hill from 20th Street).

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Hi Starchild,

I can serve as last resort backup if no-one else can go. I am scheduled to go to the Older Women’s League forum on the propositions in late September. So keep us posted as to who will be attending the Potrero Hill event. Thanks!

Marcy

I got a phone message from a woman with the Potrero Hill Democratic Club – they’d like me to come and present against Prop. A at their event a week from this coming Tuesday at 825pm. I would like to do this, but may or may not be back from Libertopia by then. Matt says he will be out of town. If anyone else is available to go and represent the LPSF in case I don’t make it, that would be good. It’s at the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House, 953 DeHaro @Southern Heights (a long block up the hill from 20th Street).

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: [Text-Only](mailto:lpsf-activists-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional), [Daily Digest](mailto:lpsf-activists-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest) • UnsubscribeTerms of Use • [Send us Feedback](mailto:ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback on the redesigned individual mail v1)

Hi Marcy! If you would like, I can pick you up and bring you back home so that you don't have to worry about transportation that evening. I took Starchild last year, so I know exactly where the meeting will be. I'm surprised the forums are starting so early this year, but here we go again. Also thanks for volunteering for the Older Women's League speaking duties--as I recall, you weren't that keen on this event, so you're an excellent sport for offering to do it again.

Thanks!
Aubrey

Hi Aubrey,

That would be great if you also came to the Potrero Hill forum. Thank you. If Starchild is back from Libertopia, then no need for me to go, since I am the backup person.

As I recall, the Older Women's League Forum was left-leaning, but not as falling off the left side of the planet as the Senior Action Network -- that forum was painful! But, I would not turn down any invitation to go to any of these these things.

BTW, the daughter of the organizer of the OWL Forum is a libertarian who is working on promoting JAGTV-the Gateway Drug to Freedom http://www.jagtv.com/ I am trying to get permission from the daughter via the mom to post on LPSF Facebook a great private video on the JAG site the mother let me watch. The video is a terrific outreach tool to get young, intelligent, upwardly-mobil folks interested in libertarianism.

Marcy

Marcy D. Berry
Business Services
Tel: (415) 586-6214
Fax: (415) 651-9558

I can do it if Starchild can I would need a ride from Aubrey

Hi Phil, Aubrey and All,

Thank you Phil! I was not particularly looking forward to the Potrero Hill Forum.

Aubrey, yes, the forums seem to be starting pretty early this time. Did we take and post an official LPSF position on all the propositions or just on Prop. A?

When I spoke with Melanie from OWL, she indicated that she did not know who was going to speak on what; she just wanted a commitment from people that they would speak at the OWL Forum. So, I might have to present our position on any of the propositions.

Marcy

I can do it if Starchild can I would need a ride from Aubrey

Hi Marcy and Phil! OK, Marcy--you're off the hook. Phil, I will pick you up say, around 7:15 PM tomorrow? Starchild's email mentions speaking at 8:25, but I think the forum probably starts around 8:00 PM, so I'd like to be there shortly before 8:00. Are we on?

Marcy, I was planning to do a brief presentation on the other 3 measures at our next meeting so we have an official stand on the 4 measures for our website. I can't see taking an official for or against position on the 2 Washington Street measures since they do not seem Libertarian in any way, so only Prop D regarding the drug prescription prices will generate much discussion. Since the focus of the meeting will be on our campaign against A, I'm not going to allot much time for our recommendations in the agenda, and for a change I will be a dictator and cut off those who take us off course in this meeting.

Thanks!
Aubrey

Hi Aubrey,

Your plan for the next meeting sounds great to me, especially the part about zapping the extended bla bla bla. All we need for the forums (as well as website recommendations later on) is a yes/no official LPSF position.

Marcy