Fall JSA Conv. in Santa Clara/Nov. 16/LP literature table

Hi All! Here's the semi-annual tabling event next month hosted by Lawrence Samuels. It's a worthwhile and fun event. I'm going for sure. If you would like a ride, please let me know. Can squeeze up to 5 in my car.

Thanks!
Aubrey

I might be able to go on Nov 16. I would like to suggest we make up our own flyer to pass out. Maybe we could print up some of Mark Leno's legislative disasters (that is, his proposals) along with our rebuttals. This will give people a look at how Libertarian thinking is contrasted with liberal.

Les

Good thinking, Les. Do you want me to print the stuff on Leno that is on the LPSF website right now, or do you want to do your own? How abut the "Where do our Taxes Go" brochure? I think Aubrey said he had some of those. Also, the LPSF business cards might be good to have on hand.

I feel like we at LPSF are like the guy who produced the best widget ever, but nobody knew about it, and he wondered why his widgets were not being sold.

Marcy

I would like to print out what is on the website now. I plan to make copies at my own expense that we can hand out. I think this will be a very effective of getting our message out. I will try to print it out myself. If I am unable to figure out how I may need you to print it for me.

Les

Marcy:

I tried to print the Mark Leno Community Coffee article. Is there a way to print it without that sidebar. It (the sidebar) obscures some of the message.

Les

I can save it on PDF and email it to you tonight.

Marcy

Hi Les,

Attached is the PDF version which I copied from what is on the LPSF website. Let me know if that is not what you had in mind, etc.

Also, please let me know if when you say the sidebar obscures the message you mean when you print or also when you see the front page of the website on your browser.

Marcy

Marcy:

This was perfect. There is no sidebar. I think you will like what I have in mind.

Les

Sounds interesting, Les. Let me know if you need another font, format, etc.

Marcy