Excellent Interview With Doug Wead, Senior Ron Paul Advisor

Cool, Michael -- I'm delighted that Ron Paul is maintaining his lead in the Iowa polls. I'm in Chicago, just flew in a couple hours ago, and headed to Iowa either tonight or tomorrow! I rented a car, and am hoping to find people here who need rides. Just spoke with a woman who's with Jun Dam of the SF Campaign for Liberty Meetup, in Davenport, Iowa. I think he got here yesterday. It's cold, as expected, about 30 degrees, but no snow. Wish us luck!

Love & Liberty,
                                     ((( starchild )))

Starchild,

The Campaign says the best use of your time is not in Iowa.

See the full article on http://www.dailypaul.com/197149/important-update-re-campaign-efforts-in-ia-volunteers

Warm regards, Michael

Michael,

I heard about this, and just read the Daily Paul post -- after having already flown out here and rented a car. I'm not too concerned about it, however, as I think the official campaign is probably being over-cautious and worried about a backlash if the media says a bunch of out-of-state Paul people are influencing the results. They may also be feeling confident that they already have the resources to win in Iowa. But my sense is that having a bunch of people there on the ground will help. I think it will energize those who participate, as well as Paul supporters around the country who will be watching. There is lots we can do short of actually participating in the caucuses, such as sign-waving, distributing literature, etc.

Love & Liberty,
                                   ((( starchild )))

S, You make sense. Thanks for helping the R3volution. M

Starchild,

I am impressed that your flew to Chicago and are driving to Iowa to support Ron Paul. Awesome!

All the best,

Don