Defending libertarian position against criminalization of public camping (Mon. Dec. 2, 7pm, SF)

The SF Debate group is having a meetup tomorrow evening on the issue of criminalizing public camping (see message below), and I will be the presenter for the "no ban" position.

SF Debate is a non-partisan debate/discussion group that in my experience typically attracts maybe 15-20 people to their discussions, although I haven't attended one in a while. Participants usually reflect a mix of views across the political spectrum.

Anyone can attend, RSVP on Meetup not required, but there is a $5 charge to cover the room rental at the Mechanics Institute (57 Post Street). The event will be in the 4th floor board room.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

P.S. – If anyone is interested, you can see a list of past SF Debate events/topics here:

https://www.meetup.com/sfdebate/boards/thread/51908709/0/

While I've curtailed my participation somewhat as many of the "regulars" had become generally familiar with my views, reducing the value of attending as a means of spreading the libertarian message, it remains a good opportunity to practice your debate skills and hone your pro-freedom arguments.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))