"Conspiracy in Philadelphia"

It seems as though it must have been Mike Denny who called our attention awhile back to Gary North's "Conspiracy in Philadelphia," but I can't find that post right now. Anyway, I just got around to reading it, after what was probably several years. As usual with Gary, there's some very interesting and little-known history here, but his own particular vision makes me shudder. He's not only berating the Founders for not having established an explicitly Christian nation; he insists that "A national covenant must establish the Bible as the law of the land" (p. 145). He quotes approvingly a Henry Abbot as saying, "If there be no religious test required, pagans, deists, and Mahometans might obtain offices among us" (p. 117). And he's not going to be satisfied "until the whole world formally affirms the crown rights of King Jesus" (p. 101). Another way of saying that would be "until there's nobody left alive but Christians." I can't imagine Gary ever converting to Islam, any more than I can imagine Osama converting to Christianity. I can't see that there's any resolution to this conflict until one side or the other is all dead. Not an inspiring religious vision, to my view. Gary, interestingly, never asks why the Founders were so hostile to Christianity as he makes them out to be; nor does he quote Madison's having said: "Who does not see that the same authority which can establish Christianity, in exclusion of all other Religions, may establish with the same ease any particular sect of the Christians, in exclusion of all other sects?"