[CALPCandidates] Re: [lpsf-discuss] IMPORTANT Re: [LPC -XComm] 2013 Convention Pricing - STOP THE FLOOR FEES!

Gale,

I'll take responsibility for that, since I think Gail Lightfoot was just responding to the list of groups that I copied on my original post. If there is anything you'd like me to forward to these lists on your behalf, please let me know and I will do so, although all of them are public lists that anyone can join, as far as I know -- with the exception of the Grassroots Libertarians Caucus list, which is open to folks who agree with the Five Key Values of the caucus, and our own Executive Committee list.

I would like to see other California Libertarians allowed to subscribe to our Xcomm list, to keep track of what their elected representatives are doing and hold us accountable. I believe this change would also help improve communications between the state level and the local chapters in our party. Until California LP members have the ability to participate here, I think it's especially beneficial for us to keep folks on other libertarian lists informed of what we're talking about.

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian Party of California