California New Year's Resolutions for 2007

Dear Wine Mike;

Thanks - and Happy New Year to you and the family.

BTW: If god is listening - do you think he could ask Sonny Bono if it's okay for Gubernator Schwarzenneger to use Sonny Bono's un-finished skiing lessons? It looks like Schwazenneger could use them.

( hey a little sly snidely snicker humor - okay ) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I cahn't - simply cahn't - remember where I heard that one but it's so gooood. Mustn't let an opportunity pass to use it.

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

Ron,

ย ย I second Mike Denny's compliments on the article. New Years' resolutions for the state was a great topic idea! I think it would have been even more effective if they'd been worded a bit more like actual resolutions, but good job nevertheless. Great work on providing lots of factual details!

Love & liberty,
ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย <<< starchild >>>

Dear Wine Mike;

Thanks - and Happy New Year to you and the family.

BTW: If god is listening - do you think he could ask Sonny Bono if it's okay for Gubernator Schwarzenneger to use Sonny Bono's un-finished skiing lessons? It looks like Schwazenneger could use > them.

( hey a little sly snidely snicker humor - okay ) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I cahn't - simply cahn't - remember where I heard that one but it's so gooood. Mustn't let an opportunity pass to use it.

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

To: lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:36:14 PM
Subject: RE: [lpsf-discuss] California New Year's Resolutions for 2007

From your lips to G_dโ€™s ears Ronโ€ฆ.

Wonderful!

Mike

<image.tiff>