Behind the Green Mask: Agenda 21

>

>

>

>

Behind the Green Mask: Agenda 21

Dear Nina,

It's funny how so many topics once deemed to be "Tinfoil Hat conspiracy theories" keep getting proven to be worthy of serious attention. Agenda 21, the United Nations' 1992 plan for Sustainable Development is an example.

Rosa Koire has been doing an excellent job of raising awareness about Agenda 21 for many years. She describes how it is being rolled-out – never by name. This is carefully avoided. Hence, we're propagandized about Climate Change and the Green New Deal. She says Agenda 21 programs can be identified by their so-called "communitarian" ethos that is imposed from without by NGOs, circumventing the will of communities and the individuals within.

Agenda 21 has been getting pushed hard lately in the agitprop of Greta Thunberg and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. Among its unrealistic goals, the Green New Deal aims to restructure the entire global energy economy within 10 years by completely "transitioning" the US out of fossil fuels and nuclear energy and into renewables, like wind and solar power.

What none of its proponents will admit is that this plan requires genocide. As shown by the collapse of Rome and demonstrated repeatedly by successive societies, the halving of energy consumption leads directly to the collapse of human populations.

As a Bay Area forensic commercial real estate appraiser and expert witness, Rosa Koire observed how property owners in Northern California have been barred from using their own properties, thus making these cheap when the Government wants to acquire them for Eminent Domain.

While investigating this, Koire ran into Agenda 21 – or as she calls it, "The biggest public relations scam in the history of the world," and how this global plan aims to break down economies and to depopulate areas considered to be rural or suburban, concentrating populations into larger cities.

"This is the plan. It's the loss of our industry, our agriculture, our food independence. Ultimately, it's the loss of our sovereignty, as a free nation...It's social engineering...it's the acceptance of what I call the 'new poverty'."

Over two million people in California were left without power this week and several hundred thousand remain without power during a preventive blackout by PG&E lasting several days. The energy company's promise to make a massive outage like this the new normal will likely drive many people away from the rural areas and thus fulfill the plan of Agenda 21.

Running Time: 20 mins

>

>

>

>

P.S. The Forbidden Knowledge TV newsletter aims to remain a free subscription. Except for a handful of angels who help me with monthly ==>>DONATIONS<<== of $5, $10 and $20 per month, the only way this newsletter is supported is through the advertising banners you see within the newsletter and on the website.

>

>

I've been worried that I'm giving myself Alzheimer's by cramming aluminum into my lymph nodes all these years. With LUME, those worries are gone!

LUME lasts for 72 hours, so you literally don't have to bathe, unless you really need to!

Then I found out that I can offer it to you for a 10% commission, so I thought, what the heck!

>

>

>

>

It's by far, the best deodorant I've ever used, it's non-toxic and it doesn't contain Alzheimer's-inducing aluminum (or silicone, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, gluten, corn, soy, talc, coconut oil or baking soda). It was developed by an OB-GYN and is safe to use anywhere on your body and it doesn't stain your clothes.

It's by far the best product for armpits I've ever used. It works for stinky feet, too. (I don't know why anyone would want to put it on their "private parts" but I guess that's a thing for some people).

If you don't agree that LUME represents a revolutionary breakthrough in personal care products, there's a money-back guarantee!

>

>

>

>

>

>

HELP! |

>

>

>

>

Click Here to Subscribe to Forbidden Knowledge TV!

>

>

PO Box 347 , Hampton Bays, NY, US 11946-0306

To update or remove your contact information pleaseManage Your Subscription.