BAP - Post-Election Trek

Starchild, Your strawman is on parade again and, as a strawman, it is a defective argument in the discussion of Sally's points.
And speaking of victimhood narratives, the failure of Johnson is not explained as a victim of 95% of the people, rejecting his candidacy.
He brought the rejection on himself, not the least by rejecting a real Senate opportunity, in favor of taking Libertarians to another humiliating and senseless presidential defeat.

Thanks for your thoughts, both Starchild and John. Yes, all of our personal strawpeople are always on parade! Liberals will whip up divisiveness, inculcate fear, and blurt out shibboleths of "love." While conservatives focus on their own negative desires, such as turning the country into a theocracy and building world empire (PS Trump is not a conservative. I doubt if we can pin a name to him that would make sense). Both sides often blaming and shunning Libertarians, who are simply their own worst enemies.

I thank Starchild for summarizing some, not all, of Sally's points, which in my view cannot be argued with, since they are right on the money! :slight_smile:

Marcy

Starchild,

It’s possible Trump was the top vote-getter.

It’s my understanding once Trump was the clear winner, counting the absentee ballots stopped.

It would be more accurate to state, Trump was not the top reported vote-getter.

Warm regards, Michael

Michael R. Edelstein, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
415-673-2848 (24/7)
htttp://ThreeMinuteTherapy.com <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>

Author of Three Minute Therapy <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>
Features help for anxiety, depression,
relationships, panic attacks and addiction

Thanks for your thoughts, both Starchild and John. Yes, all of our personal strawpeople are always on parade! Liberals will whip up divisiveness, inculcate fear, and blurt out shibboleths of "love." While conservatives focus on their own negative desires, such as turning the country into a theocracy and building world empire (PS Trump is not a conservative. I doubt if we can pin a name to him that would make sense). Both sides often blaming and shunning Libertarians, who are simply their own worst enemies.

I thank Starchild for summarizing some, not all, of Sally's points, which in my view cannot be argued with, since they are right on the money! :slight_smile:

Marcy

Starchild,
Your strawman is on parade again and, as a strawman, it is a defective argument in the discussion of Sally's points.

And speaking of victimhood narratives, the failure of Johnson is not explained as a victim of 95% of the people, rejecting his candidacy.

He brought the rejection on himself, not the least by rejecting a real Senate opportunity, in favor of taking Libertarians to another humiliating and senseless presidential defeat.