Ballot Simplification Committee - Revised Agenda, August 5-9

It's August again, time for ballot measure stuff on the calendar. The Ballot Simplification Committee (the local government body that modifies the language describing ballot measures that appear in the Voter Handbook) meets August 5-9. I've uploaded the file with their agenda which they sent attached to the message below to the Files section of this list ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lpsf-activists/files ).

Love & Liberty,
                                  ((( starchild )))

Hmm... reading their agenda document gives the impression that they already met this week, but if so I don't believe I was sent any notice of that. The agenda for next week shows a meeting scheduled only for Monday at this time (City Hall, Rm. 408) for the following:

1. Discussion and possible action concerning Requests for Reconsideration of digests approved on Monday, July 29, and Tuesday, July 30 Requests for Reconsideration will be placed in the public file of the Department of Elections and posted at sfelections.org/bsc as soon as possible after receipt
2. Discussion and possible approval of “Words You Need to Know”
3. Discussion and possible approval of other informational materials for the Voter Information Pamphlet

Anyway, I will still try to attend. Anyone else?

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))