Annual EBLP Whitewater Rafting Adventure MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Come River Rafting on Memorial Day Weekend (May 28th-30) on the South Fork of the American river in Coloma with
the East Bay Libertarian Party!

Coloma is just North of Placerville. Enjoy 10 miles of exciting river adventure with camping on Friday & Saturday
nights for $175. This price includes two nights of camping, an all-you-can-eat breakfast before loading into the rafts,
a full lunch at the halfway point, and an unforgettable day on a guided whitewater route in the heart of California's
gold country.

Or, if you wish to take a longer adventure, you can challenge yourself to 20 miles of river over two days with
breakfast & 2 nights camping for $200. Let me know how many miles of river you'll want to go on. I'll need your check
in soon to reserve your place. Contact Peter Schoewe for directions & to make payments at 925-890-2735 or by e mail at
y79908@....

Invite wives, girlfriends, boyfriends & any others who enjoy the outdoors. If you only want to camp out (and not
ride on the river roller coaster), the cost is only $20 for the 2 nights. Breakfast by itself they tell me is $10.
There is also a restaurant & small grocery store nearby. Green grass to camp on, hot showers & lots of star light.

Remember to RSVP to Peter Schoewe at 925-890-2735.

Hey guys,

I originally had the EBLP river raft trip listed as happening the weekend of May 14-16. I guess those dates are off? It's too bad, because I have that weekend free and would love to go, but I can't do it Memorial Day weekend because that's when the Libertarian Party national convention is happening in St. Louis. Seems like a dubious weekend to hold an EBLP trip event for that reason! Any chance it can be rescheduled?

Love & Liberty,
          ((( starchild )))