Alert! Citizens Town Hall website is live and the Lamorinda town hall video is up! Check it out! Pass it on and host your own townhall with us!

Good video:

http://youtu.be/9sm8bwCpo_c

(Attachment image001.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image002.jpg is missing)

The website is a good source of One Bay Area information. http://citizenstownhall.org/onebayarea.html

My concern is that the plan implementation is indeed being carried out with voter's input via the "meetings" (where the presenters say "your input is important to us...") and via the ballot box (the housing trust passed, and Scott Wiener's tiny apartments are being welcomed with open arms).

Removing ourselves from ABAG might stunt further planning, but seems to me the train has left that station

Marcy

Marcy,
Since we first met at the LP business meeting, the repeal of SB375 is still at the forefront of my interest. And I still think it can be a galvanizing issue that, along with the reopening of the Von Mises Institute, can align the LP with other liberty minded interests. But so far, we are nowhere near the political machine we need to be. Hopefully we can keep moving in that direction.
John

I am with you 100% on those two issues. I am only expressing my concern that SB375 was the starting point, which spawned a gazillion tentacles. While we are focused on Sb375, the tiny apartments are being planned, the car lanes are being removed, the developers are salivating over the prospects of building all that taxpayer subsidized green construction. I have been posing the question as to what to do about the tentacles that grew from SB375, but are independent of it.

Marcy

SB375 is one of the funding vehicles bringing money from outside of local control. It's hard to stop something when its money comes from extra-regional taxpayer sources. Washington DC becomes the principle real estate developer, funding "commissions" , "boards", and "committees" to pacify opposition and get people "on board" the train.

I'll cc to Heather. She has the best ideas as to the most sensitive points of the money pipeline.

The way to stop SB375 is to repeal it, but that won’t happen. So the other
way is to get your local municipalities to drop out of the regional COG,
ABAG. That will kill the whole plan right there.

*Heather Gass*

DRE # 01478987

*Better Homes and Gardens | Mason-McDuffie*

Tel: 510-220-0603

email: *heather.gass@...*

[image: email heather picture][image: sfr x050]

*Confidentiality Notice: **
**This private email message, including any attachment(s) is limited to the
sole use of the intended recipient and may contain Privileged and/or
Confidential Information. Any and All Political, Private or Public
Entities, Federal, State, or Local Corporate Government(s),
Municipality(ies), International Organizations, Corporation(s), agent(s),
investigator(s), or informant(s), et. al., and/or Third Party(ies) working
in collusion by collecting and/or monitoring My email(s),and any other
means of spying and collecting these Communications Without my Exclusive
Permission are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized Review, Use, Disclosure
or Distribution. With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without
Prejudice and Without Recourse to Me. Any omission does not constitute a
waiver of any and/or ALL Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights
U.C.C.1-308. NOTICE TO AGENTS IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPALS. NOTICE TO
PRINCIPALS IS NOTICE TO AGENTS.*

(Attachment image001.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image002.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image003.jpg is missing)

(Attachment image004.jpg is missing)

Well, I am now looking at Props C and E passed nov 9 as our local funding vehicles, not the CA state bill SB 375, but I could be wrong. I believe our difference of opinion comes from your perception that all this Plan Bay Area activity comes from our officials trying to abide by SB375; while my perception is that the bill is being used as an excuse to promote the social engineering agenda that will move forward with or without SB375.

However, as I said, I am behind you 100% in any effort to repeal the bill, or get us out of ABAG.

Marcy