Agenda for This Saturday's Meeting

Hi All. Here's the agenda for this Saturday. Please note that we still need arguments written against the $310 million housing bond measure and the Paid Parental Leave measure (gives special benefits to City employees not customarily given in the voluntary sector). Marcy is writing arguments against the Mission Moratorium and legacy business measures, and I'm writing arguments against the short-term rentals (Airbnb) measure and the surplus city property measure.
Libertarian Party of San Francisco Agenda: Saturday, August 8, 2015Meeting Location: San Francisco Main Library – 4th Floor Conference Room
   - Welcome – Introductions 3:05-3:10
   - Activist Reports – Past & Future 3:11-3:30
   - Announcements 3:31-3:40
   - Membership/Newsletter Report 3:41-3:45
   - Website Report 3:46-3:50
   - Treasurer’s Report 3:51-3:55
   - Semi-Annual FPPC Report 3:56-4:00
   - Freedom of Information Requests 4:01-4:20
   - Ballot Measure Arguments Due August 13 4:21-5:00

Thanks!Aubrey

You guys are SUPER….

Mike

Hi Aubrey

Yes, I will have those two arguments done before our meeting. Good job you also jumping on the ballot simplification committee. I was not able to get to it.

Marcy

Excuse me if I've forgotten or am overlooking, but which arguments have already been written? Could whoever has those post them here again (if they've already been posted)? Thursday, August 13 (at noon, I'm guessing) is the deadline to submit free arguments for the lottery?

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))